The research group in mathematical logic is active in constructive mathematics, type theory and category-theoretic logic, as well as the philosophy of logic and mathematics. Some particular research topic pursued are: models of type theory, constructive set theories, point-free topology, relation between type theory and homotopy theory, univalent foundations, formalizations in proof-assistants for type theory.
The research group in mathematical logic at the department consists of
- Per Martin-Löf, professor (emeritus).
- Erik Palmgren, professor
- Henrik Forssell, researcher (25%)
- Peter LeFanu Lumsdaine, researcher
- Roussanka Loukanova, researcher
- Jacopo Emmenegger, PhD student
- Christian Espíndola, researcher
- Håkon Robbestad Gylterud, PhD student
- Johan Lindberg, PhD student
- Anna Giulia Montaruli, PhD student
The Stockholm logic seminar (this week)
October 4, 2016
Source: Department of Mathematics